This privacy notice sets out how Tuntum Housing Association (“Tuntum”) uses and protects any information that you give Tuntum when you use this website.
For more details on how we use information about our tenants, please read our Data Protection Guide .
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Tuntum Housing Association. We are a registered society incorporated in England under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (No. 26310R). Our registered address is 90 Beech Avenue, Nottingham NG7 7LW.
The personal data we gather will be held securely and used only for reasons where there is a legitimate interest.
Tuntum is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tuntum may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone browser from a website and which is then stored by your browser. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser, but your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
Most of the cookies used by Tuntum are unique identifiers, these allow the website to keep track of your movement from page to page. It allows you to browse pages of the site quickly and easily on each page or re-enter the same information. Usually, these cookies are deleted when you close your browser window.
Some cookies are used to remember preferences, such as accessibility options. We will try to tell you when any action you carry out will require a cookie to be set.
Third Party Cookies on the Tuntum website
During your visit to the Tuntum website, you may notice some cookies that are note related to Tuntum.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact on the functionality of the Tuntum website.
List of the main Tuntum cookies
|These are specific to the CMS used to serve the Tuntum website. These cookies are deleted at the end of the user seesion.|
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com