We have two free places available on an upcoming conference that we’d love for you to take part in.
Live virtual event: The Residents’ Network annual conference 2021 – Repairing trust with residents
Date: 02 December
Time: 10:30 – 13:30
This will be an honest conversation about the state of the housing sector and what we can do to put things right. Combining positive case studies, practical advice and out of sector learning, conference sessions include:
- The role of regulation in raising standards and improving tenant satisfaction
- How to rebuild customer trust – what the experts say
- Learning lessons from beyond housing – how have other sectors repaired relationships with customers when things went wrong?
- Case studies of where residents and landlords have worked together to resolve issues – what can we learn?
- Respecting the resident voice – how can we use it to make better decisions?
If this sounds like something you would like to join, please let Christina know and she’ll get you signed up!