Get help from Mind: If you are feeling anxious or worried about how the coronavirus might affect you mind mental health charity have some useful advice on how you can plan and take care of your health & wellbeing during this difficult time.
Or get local help from: the new 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Helpline launched by the Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust. It’s open to people of all ages who need urgent mental health support.
The helpline number is 0300 303 0165 and is for anyone in crisis at anytime, anywhere across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
Please note that this service is predominantly a self referral line for patients in crisis and preferably you should continue to use the area Crisis Resolution Home Treatment contacts below:
– Nottingham City: 0300 300 0065
– South Nottinghamshire (Broxtowe, Gedling, Rushcliffe, Hucknall area): 0300 123 2901
– Mansfield and Ashfield: 0115 956 0860
– Bassetlaw: 0300 123 1804 (7.30am – 9pm) or 0115 956 0860 (9pm – 7.30am)
– Newark and Sherwood: 0300 3000 131
For children and young people, call the CAMHS Crisis number: 0115 844 0560