This new service will enable you to view information 24/7 about your rent, account balance, request an update on your repair, request a new card payment or set up a new direct debit any time via SMS text messaging.
How to use the Text Messaging service:
1. You will need to make sure we have your latest contact details. To update your details please get in touch via ‘My tenancy’, email email@example.com or phone us at 0115 916 6066.
2. Save the following number to your phone contacts as “Tuntum Messenger”: 07458 029 413
3. This is what you need to text to receive your information:
- Text RENTS, then follow with a descriptive message like; ‘I need to discuss my rent’, ‘I need an update on my account’, etc. It will generate an email to our Housing Officers who will give you a call back to discuss your query.
- Text BAL and you will get your latest account balance.
- Text REPAIR, then write a descriptive message of what you require. For example: ‘Boiler is not working’, ‘Update on my repair’, etc. It will alert a member of staff who will deal with your request and get in touch with you, if necessary.
- Text CARD if you want to request a new payment card.
- Text DD if you would like to setup a new Direct Debit.
4. In addition, we will also be using this service to send you a text about:
- Repair appointments
- Requesting feedback on our services