We all have the right to live in a safe and pleasant neighbourhood. That’s why we take ASB seriously. We aim to respond to reports of ASB within five working days or, for urgent cases, within 24 hours. Remember, if you feel that you’re at immediate risk, or you are reporting a criminal offence, please contact the police by dialling 999.
Are you suffering with noisy neighbours? Are people making your life a nightmare because of their behaviour? Are you unsure where to turn? Or have you reported it and no one seems to be listening? Don’t suffer in silence – Act Now! https://asbhelp.co.uk/
This form is for you to record your experience of anti-social behaviour on. It will be sent to the Tenancy Management Officer to investigate, during working hours.
- Only write what you have seen, heard or experienced.
- Please be aware that the information given may be used in subsequent legal proceedings.
- The information given may be passed to other statutory agencies such as police, local authorities and other housing associations, so by completing this you are agreeing that we can do so.
- Please complete one form for each incident which helps us to gather evidence and understand the whole story.
- If you report anti-social behavior and wish to remain anonymous, it may be that limited or no action can be taken.