FAQs – Ask Debbie

Got questions about your home, your tenancy, or about Tuntum?

Debbie is here to answer!

Q: How can I pay my rent?

A: There are 9 easy ways to pay:

  1. By Direct Debit
    • If you have a current bank or building society account, we can arrange for your rent to be paid monthly, directly to us, by direct debit. Please call the Customer Service Team on 0115 916 6066 or contact us for a form.
  2. By telephone (office hours)
    • Simply call us on 0115 916 6066. You will need your bank debit or credit card.
  3. By telephone (out of office hours)
    • To make a payment outside of our office hours, call Allpay on 0844 557 8321. You will need your bank debit or credit card.
  4. Online
  5. By SMS text message
    • Register for text payments at allpayments.net. Then, just text 'pay', the amount, your unique code and your password to 81025. You will receive a confirmation text message.
  6. At your local Post Office
    • You will need your Tuntum rent payment card.
  7. By PayPoint
    • You will need your Tuntum rent payment card to pay anywhere you see the PayPoint sign, including newsagents, supermarkets, convenience stores and garages.
  8. By Post
    • You can send a cheque or postal order directly to Tuntum Housing Association at 90 Beech Avenue, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7LW. All cheques or postal orders should clearly identify your rent account number and be made payable to Tuntum Housing Association Limited. It is helpful if you write your name and address on the back of the cheque, particularly if you need a receipt.
  9. By Housing Benefit
    • Many tenants are eligible for help with their rent through Housing Benefit. Please make sure that you are not one of those to miss out. Search ‘Benefits calculator’ online or talk to our Customer Services team on 0115 916 6066.

For more information on ways to pay, visit www.tuntum.co.uk/residents/your-rent

Q: How long should I wait for a repair?
Q: How do I deal with an anti-social neighbour?

A: There is no exact definition of anti-social behaviour, but we describe it as "persistent behaviour that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to others." It can occur in many different ways, and it can seriously affect your quality of life.

We believe people have a right to enjoy life in their own way without affecting or being affected by those living and working around them. If you are experiencing problems with a neighbour, please report it to us either online or by calling 0115 016 6066.

We can help by offering mediation, giving verbal and written warnings, signposting to support or enforcement agencies, and even taking legal action if required. We will treat your report confidentially, and consult with you at every stage of our investigation.